[LDAPCon 2015] Dinner venues

Andrew Findlay andrew.findlay at skills-1st.co.uk
Mon Aug 3 18:26:11 CEST 2015

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 04:51:28PM +0100, Andrew Findlay wrote:

> [The Caves]
> I think we should book this. Any thoughts from others?

Deafening silence, though Kimball says it is almost worth travelling to
Edinburgh just to have dinner there...

If you are happy with the details, please book this for us
(Thursday 12th November).

We could also do with an informal meeting venue for the Tuesday and
Wednesday evenings. A pub-with-food sort of thing, without excessive
background noise. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Andrew