[LDAPCon 2015] Ticket prices, budgets, and risk

Stephen Quinney squinney at inf.ed.ac.uk
Wed Aug 5 12:33:58 CEST 2015

When I ran an OpenAFS conference in Edinburgh we unintentionally made
some profit. That was held by FLOSSUK until it could be spent on the
conference the following year. I think it was used to bring a speaker
from the USA who would not otherwise have been able to attend.

Stephen

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.