[LDAPCon 2015] Booking agents and social media

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Tue Feb 3 13:21:57 CET 2015

What I consider to be really important is that the proceedings, presentations
etc. are hosted/archived forever on the conference web site
http://ldapcon.org/2015/ and not on e.g. lanyrd.

I'd love to see the 2013 presentations also being moved from lanyrd to
downloadable files beneath http://ldapcon.org/2013/

Ciao, Michael.