[LDAPCon 2015] Booking agents and social media

Andrew Findlay andrew.findlay at skills-1st.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 12:00:38 CET 2015

On Wed, Feb 04, 2015 at 12:54:29PM +0100, Clément OUDOT wrote:

> I would be happy to join 2015 organization team and help on the social
> media part. I can also help on the website design.

I am making progress with the website, but I have much less experience
with the social media so some help there would be most welcome.

> We indeed have a twitter accounf. We used lanyrd to organize the
> schedule and eventbrite for booking, but is was a little costly.

I have access to @ldapcon and I am working towards a linking graphical
theme for that and the main website (prototype logo is currently
installed on Twitter).

You say that Eventbrite was a little costly: could you give some more
detail?

Thanks

Andrew