[LDAPCon 2015] Dates for LDAPCon 2015

Andrew Findlay andrew.findlay at skills-1st.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 13:53:33 CET 2015

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:16:20AM +0000, Kimball Johnson wrote:

> Sounds good - what do you want to provide in the way of food etc, any
> conference dinner?

We will need to provide lunch on each day, and also tea/coffee and
buns for morning and afternoon breaks.

There should be a conference dinner in some form. Ideally this would
be in an interesting venue.

We might consider conference bags or t-shirts.

We will be calling for full papers, but probably not printing the
proceedings: last time the papers were given to attendees on USB
memory sticks. It may be better to do web-based distribution: I am
thinking of a password-protected web area where we give the attendees
the password at registration and then open it to the world a few weeks
after the conference.

> Do you want me to do the budget?

That would be very helpful - yes please!

There is usually scope for some sponsorship: the 2013 event had 3 gold
sponsors (€2000) and 4 silver sponsors (€1000) plus one press partner.
http://ldapcon.org/ldapcon_2013_sponsoring.pdf

Thanks

Andrew