[LDAPCon 2015] Dates for LDAPCon 2015

peter.gietz at daasi.de peter.gietz at daasi.de
Fri Jan 23 13:47:05 CET 2015

Kimball,

as to your question about estimated numbers, I can give you the
information about ldapcon 2011

Participants total: 66

Free Tickets (Speaker): 14
Early Bird Tickets: 31 (416,00 €)
Regular Price Tickets: 20 (520,00 €)
Reduced Price Ticket: 1 (170,00 €)

We rented a quit posh conference center, and thus had to charge those high
amounts to break even. I assume, that you will be able to have smaller
prices.

Cheers,

Peter