[LDAPCon 2015] Second draft Call for Papers

Andrew Findlay andrew.findlay at skills-1st.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 11:29:17 CET 2015

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 08:56:33PM +0100, Peter Gietz wrote:

> That looks much better to me.

OK, and thanks for the comments on posters. I will check with Stephen
about how we might display posters and then I plan to issue the CFP
with minor edits as appropriate.

Is the submissions at lists.ldapcon.org alias set appropriately?
We should be prepared for enquiries to arrive on that address once the
CfP is issued.

In fact it might be worth setting up enquiries at lists.ldapcon.org
right now as I can then use that as the Reply-to address when I send
out the notices. I suggest expanding it to just a handful of people,
e.g. me, Stephen, Michael and Peter - just enough to be sure that
messages will get answered reliably.

Thanks

Andrew