[LDAPCon 2015] Conference budget

Kimball Johnson kimball at bowerham.net
Mon Jul 13 14:29:44 CEST 2015

I am back in the UK now.

I have updated the figures.

Any more news on a dinner venue, and have you managed to gain any
sponsorship yet?  It would be good to get some more figures in the budget.

I also have a more accurate eventbrite fees calculator, so if you can
confirm ticket prices, then I will share that so income can be accurately
 assessed.

Kimball