[LDAPCon 2015] Conference budget

Matthew Hardin mhardin at symas.com
Thu Jul 16 21:49:26 CEST 2015

Works for me. In terms of hard numbers it seems the conference would be out price of the meals and the price of admission for however many free entry tickets were included. Subtracting the current proposed figures for those (I don’t have them at hand) what would be the net amount received for each level of sponsorship?

-Matt