[LDAPCon 2015] Conference budget

Andrew Findlay andrew.findlay at skills-1st.co.uk
Fri Jul 17 09:31:22 CEST 2015

On 16 Jul 2015 10:16 pm, Gavin Henry <ghenry at suretec.co.uk> wrote:

> I presume there will be only one Platinum, which Symas are taking.
> Could we take a Gold level?

I see no need to limit the number at each level, but we may need to do something about the 5-minute talk slot currently shown for Platinum if we get too many takers.

> Is it too late to submit a presentation? I'd like to do one on how
> OpenLDAP powers SureVoIP

The programme is already full to bursting point so we cannot consider any more talks unless someone drops out, sorry. What you could do is a poster as we will have potential to display lots of those and they can be quite large (up to about A0)

Andrew

Sent from my pocket. May contain typos.