[LDAPCon 2015] News on the organization?

Stephen Quinney squinney at inf.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jun 19 12:40:34 CEST 2015

One of our admin staff is organising the catering and is also going to
gather together some ideas for the dinner. She reckons that catering
will be approximately £15 per person per day (inc VAT) for:

Start of day: tea/coffee
Mid-morning: tea/coffee + tray bakes
Lunch: sandwiches, cakes
Mid-afternoon: tea/coffee + tray bakes

We should be able to get a more accurate price fairly soon.

We're working on the dinner costing somewhere between £40 and £50 per
delegate including wine for the tables. I guess the choice of the
venue might be cost-dependent, knowing how much sponsorship we have
available will be useful.

Stephen

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.