[LDAPCon 2015] LDAPCon papers update

Ludovic Poitou ludovic.poitou at forgerock.com
Fri Jun 19 14:01:16 CEST 2015

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for the heads up. Based on this comment, I am guessing that the review committee will only review all proposals at once, without having the opportunity to exchange with the authors to improve or refine their proposals. Am I correct ?
Please take into account that it will take some time to evaluate all proposals together… We are all pretty busy and summer time is also vacation time.

Regards,

Ludo

--
Ludovic Poitou