[LDAPCon 2015] LDAPCon papers update

Andrew Findlay andrew.findlay at skills-1st.co.uk
Fri Jun 19 14:19:08 CEST 2015

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 02:01:16PM +0200, Ludovic Poitou wrote:

> Thanks for the heads up. Based on this comment, I am guessing that the review
> committee will only review all proposals at once, without having the
> opportunity to exchange with the authors to improve or refine their proposals.
> Am I correct ?
> Please take into account that it will take some time to evaluate all proposals
> together… We are all pretty busy and summer time is also vacation time.

More than half of the proposals have come in during the past couple
of weeks and I suspect we will get quite a few more next week. I am
planning to distribute a pack with what have so far very soon.

There should be time to have discussions with authors. We have said
'Author notification 10th July' and I would like to stick to that for
'must have' papers but we could also have a reserve list that can be
accepted if improved. We need to get some indication of conference
content published as soon as possible but the exact programme and
full list of papers can be adjusted later if need be.

Andrew