[LDAPCon 2015] Submissions update

Andrew Findlay andrew.findlay at skills-1st.co.uk
Tue Jun 30 11:46:17 CEST 2015

We are now past the submission deadline for LDAPCon 2015, though if
more papers arrive in the next couple of days I am inclined to accept
them for consideration.

So far we have 33 papers and 4 tutorials. Another 2 papers and 1
tutorial are apparently on the way but I don't have enough detail yet
to consider them.

I plan to distribute a new pack to the programme committee later
today. I would like to get at least some of the papers and tutorials
approved by the middle of next week so that we can start showing some
real content for the conference.

Andrew