[LDAPCon 2015] Keynote speaker?

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Tue Oct 6 15:14:02 CEST 2015

Matthew Hardin wrote:
> I think someone who represents a large-scale user of LDAP and can speak to the
> position LDAP technology has in the enterprise would be a good fit. Any thoughts?
>
> Is there any budget allocated for travel/hotel? That would make it easier to get
> someone from the US.

Matt, my impression from your last e-mails was that you want to ask somebody.
This kept us from thinking about this for almost two weeks.

Hmpf!

I'm concerned that we're seriously thinking about a keynote just one month
before the conference! The process of clarifying whether some speaker from a
company + travel arrangement takes longer time.

Ciao, Michael.