[LDAPCon 2015] Draft conference timetable

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Wed Sep 23 21:57:27 CEST 2015

Andrew Findlay wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 09:00:14PM +0200, Michael Ströder wrote:
>
>> What's inside the Lightning talks block at 17:10?
>
> That's our on-the-day buffer :-)
> At present it contains a couple of 5-minute talks. The idea is that we
> accept more 5-minute talks at the last minute, including quick intros
> to any posters that people bring with them.

Ah ok.

Given that there's another monitoring talk anyway I'd suggest to shorten my
15min talk on Friday to a 5min talk in this lightning talks block on Thursday
and shift one of the 10/15 min talks from Thursday to Friday.

This would give enough room for the ldapext key note. ;-)

How does that sound to you?

Ciao, Michael.