[Fim4l] Fwd: FIM4L website & news?

Peter peter.gietz at daasi.de
Mon Apr 1 20:43:19 CEST 2019

Hi all!

This is to inform you that we now have a website strawman
(https://daasi.de/fim4l) and that there is a nice blog / news story on
Jiri's talk about FIM4L and about FIM4L.

Any comments to the website text welcome. Jir and I tried to make it
rather short for now.

So we have sort of gone public. Of course the links to the two documents
are not online, since still work in progress. But the finalized
versions 1.0  can be published there as well.

On the long term we can move this to the domain fim4l.org. But for this
blog, we needed something quick.

One more point: I would very much like to publish a list of participants
in this activity. What would you think? Of course we would only publish
the names of those participants who gave us the written permission
(including via email) to do so.

Cheers,
Peter