[Fim4l] Presenting FIM4L at the REFEDS meeting in June

Licia Florio licia.florio at geant.org
Thu Apr 4 11:31:00 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I don’t think I have received an answer to this. Can you please let us know?

Cheers,
Licia

> On 6 Mar 2019, at 12:12, Licia Florio <Licia.Florio at geant.org> wrote:
>

> Dear all,
>
> I just a quick chat with Nicole (REFEDS coordinator) about FIM4L. Although work in FIM4L has only started recently, it would be good to have a presentation at the upcoming REFEDS.The next REFEDS meeting will be co-located with TNC (but REFEDS attendance is free of charge).For more information please refer to https://refeds.org/.
>
> Is there somebody planning to be at TNC that could present on it?
>
> Cheers,
> Licia

Licia Florio
Senior Trust & Identity Manager and
T&I Activity Leader GÉANT
M: +31 (0) 653928443

Networks • Services • People

Learn more at www.geant.org​

​ GÉANT Vereniging (Association) is registered with the Chamber of
Commerce in Amsterdam with registration number 40535155 and operates in
the UK as a branch of GÉANT Vereniging. Registered office: Hoekenrode 3,
1102BR Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
UK branch address: City House, 126 - 130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ, UK.