[Fim4l] Presenting FIM4L at the REFEDS meeting in June

Jos Westerbeke jos.westerbeke at eur.nl
Thu Apr 4 11:41:56 CEST 2019

Hi Licia,

Sure, Barbara Monticini and Peter Gietz would like to give a presentation at REFEDS meeting.

cheers,
Jos

On 04/04/2019, 11:31, "FIM4L on behalf of Licia Florio" <fim4l-bounces at lists.daasi.de on behalf of licia.florio at geant.org> wrote:

    Dear all,

    I don’t think I have received an answer to this. Can you please let us know?

    Cheers,
    Licia

    > On 6 Mar 2019, at 12:12, Licia Florio <Licia.Florio at geant.org> wrote:
    >

    > Dear all,
    >
    > I just a quick chat with Nicole (REFEDS coordinator) about FIM4L. Although work in FIM4L has only started recently, it would be good to have a presentation at the upcoming REFEDS.The next REFEDS meeting will be co-located with TNC (but REFEDS attendance is free of charge).For more information please refer to https://refeds.org/.
    >
    > Is there somebody planning to be at TNC that could present on it?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Licia

    Licia Florio
    Senior Trust & Identity Manager and
    T&I Activity Leader GÉANT
    M: +31 (0) 653928443

    Networks • Services • People

    Learn more at www.geant.org​

    ​ GÉANT Vereniging (Association) is registered with the Chamber of
    Commerce in Amsterdam with registration number 40535155 and operates in
    the UK as a branch of GÉANT Vereniging. Registered office: Hoekenrode 3,
    1102BR Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
    UK branch address: City House, 126 - 130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ, UK.