[Fim4l] Presenting FIM4L at the REFEDS meeting in June

Peter peter.gietz at daasi.de
Thu Apr 4 14:52:07 CEST 2019

Dear Licia,

sorry that we didn't get back to you on this. I was quite sure we did,
but obviously didn't.

Cheers,

Peter

--

Peter Gietz (CEO)
DAASI International GmbH                   phone: +49 7071 407109-0
D-72072 Tübingen                           mail:  peter.gietz at daasi.de
Germany                                    Web:   www.daasi.de

DAASI International GmbH, Tübingen
Geschäftsführer Peter Gietz, Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 382175

Directory Applications for Advanced Security and Information Management