[Fim4l] RA21's endorsement of the GEANT Data Protection Code of Conduct

Jiri Pavlik jiri.pavlik at mzk.cz
Fri Apr 5 10:03:36 CEST 2019

Dear all,

thanks a lot, Heather, for the details regarding RA21's endorsement of
the GEANT Data Protection Code of Conduct.
Thanks, Peter, for your comments. Regardless of version GEANT Data
Protection Code of Conduct creates a framework
helping to fix current issues with attributes release to library
service providers. Looking forward to fine tune our recommendations
and guidelines in next call.

Sunny regards

               Jiri