[Fim4l] RA21's endorsement of the GEANT Data Protection Code of Conduct

Peter Schober peter.schober at univie.ac.at
Fri Apr 5 17:41:50 CEST 2019

* Jiri Pavlik <jiri.pavlik at mzk.cz> [2019-04-05 10:03]:
> thanks a lot, Heather, for the details regarding RA21's endorsement of
> the GEANT Data Protection Code of Conduct.
> Thanks, Peter, for your comments. Regardless of version GEANT Data
> Protection Code of Conduct creates a framework
> helping to fix current issues with attributes release to library
> service providers.

Ideally library SPs wouldn't even need attributes that required data
protection but sure, any such endorsement is welcome (even if I find
issues with the specifics it's undoubtly a positive signal) and will
pave the way to endorsing a v2 later if that ever happens (and RA21 is
still around by then).

-peter