[Fim4l] Statistics issue use-case

Peter peter.gietz at daasi.de
Fri Apr 5 18:13:31 CEST 2019

Hi Jiri,

thanks for this interesting finding. Since Cambridge University Press is
participant of RA21 they might be willing to enhance their statistics
system to also count users per SAML IdP instead or in addition to IP-Ranges.

How are we to fix such issues? Should we have sentences like "publishers
who push for FIM should also align their software offerings accordingly"
and in which document should such a sentence be written. If I understand
correctly our current guidelines are addressing libraries and their IT
and not publishers. Should we also write a recommendation for publishers?

Just open questions to understand what you exactly mean with your last
sentence.

Cheers,

Peter

--

Peter Gietz (CEO)
DAASI International GmbH                   phone: +49 7071 407109-0
D-72072 Tübingen                           mail:  peter.gietz at daasi.de
Germany                                    Web:   www.daasi.de

DAASI International GmbH, Tübingen
Geschäftsführer Peter Gietz, Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 382175

Directory Applications for Advanced Security and Information Management