[Fim4l] Statistics issue use-case

Peter peter.gietz at daasi.de
Fri Apr 5 20:03:03 CEST 2019

If I understand the use-case correctly it is all about statistics: how
many users of the organisation have been using which offerings. And
after having collected such stats in a trial period, the contract will
only include those offerings that have been used often enough. If the
publisher's software that does such stats, only counts on IP-range
basis, it will need to be modified. I don't think that client IP address
helps in the SAML case, but may be I missed what you wanted to say.

Cheers,

Peter G.

--

Peter Gietz (CEO)
DAASI International GmbH                   phone: +49 7071 407109-0
D-72072 Tübingen                           mail:  peter.gietz at daasi.de
Germany                                    Web:   www.daasi.de

DAASI International GmbH, Tübingen
Geschäftsführer Peter Gietz, Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 382175

Directory Applications for Advanced Security and Information Management