[Fim4l] Notes: FIM4L call, 4 April 2019

Peter peter.gietz at daasi.de
Fri Apr 5 21:02:55 CEST 2019

Yes initially we didn't want to be too secretive. I for one like
transparenncy.  But if wished by the list, we can make the archive
password protected.

Cheers,

Peter

--

Peter Gietz (CEO)
DAASI International GmbH                   phone: +49 7071 407109-0
D-72072 Tübingen                           mail:  peter.gietz at daasi.de
Germany                                    Web:   www.daasi.de

DAASI International GmbH, Tübingen
Geschäftsführer Peter Gietz, Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 382175

Directory Applications for Advanced Security and Information Management