[Fim4l] Statistics issue use-case

Jiri Pavlik jiri.pavlik at mzk.cz
Tue Apr 9 13:03:11 CEST 2019

Hi,

exactly as Peter S. said:
"The task would therefore be to fix the system to provide stats
consistently, no matter the access method. Because there's no
technical reason this couldn't be done in those two scenarios."

BTW it is great to find requested attributes by Cambridge Core SP
in eduID.at metadata [1] since requested attributes are missing
in eduGAIN metadata [2], unfortunately.

I am not sure whether eduPersonScopedAffiliation is sufficient there
for faculty usage statistics. I believe that the most universities provide
faculty affiliations in eduPersonEntitlement rather than in
eduPersonScopedAffiliation.

Best regards

            Jiri

1. https://met.refeds.org/met/entity/https%253A%252F%252Fshibboleth.cambridge.org%252Fshibboleth-sp/?federation=aconet-identity-federation-eduidat