[Fim4l] Statistics issue use-case

Gragert, Gerrit gerrit.gragert at sbb.spk-berlin.de
Tue Apr 9 15:15:52 CEST 2019

Hi,

I'm with Bernd here. We are also hosting some national licenses for Germany, some of them already accessable via federated authentication. We have to deliver statistics based on institutional level - frankly, I don't want to care about any deeper level.

Regards,

Gerrit

--
Gerrit Gragert, M.A.
Ltg. IT-Services fuer die Digitale Bibliothek Abt. IDM 2.3

Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin - Preußischer Kulturbesitz Potsdamer Str. 33
10785 Berlin

Tel.: +49 30 266-43 22 30
Fax: +49 30 266-33 20 01
gerrit.gragert at sbb.spk-berlin.de