[Fim4l] Short introduction

Peter peter.gietz at daasi.de
Tue Apr 9 18:40:56 CEST 2019

Hi Gerrit,

very nice to meet you here. I am happy that such an important German
library like the Stabi Berlin is now represented in this group.

Please have a look at the two texts, we are currently working on:

Our "Proto-Charter":

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17EllwItlnB3fYhJ2ZNpX6Z1gUfF1948ORRvtbIA_l88

which will be finalized for a Version 1 rather soon. If you have any
comments here, please provide it until the end of this week.

And our Guidelines document

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pIaEXfw9ZWnXM4p6Dd2Lri7RFWKgr7ObKLEGfUy2nck

Which still is work in progress

Best regards,

Peter

--

Peter Gietz (CEO)
DAASI International GmbH                   phone: +49 7071 407109-0
D-72072 Tübingen                           mail:  peter.gietz at daasi.de
Germany                                    Web:   www.daasi.de

DAASI International GmbH, Tübingen
Geschäftsführer Peter Gietz, Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 382175

Directory Applications for Advanced Security and Information Management