[Fim4l] Participants for the Charter for publication

Peter Gietz peter.gietz at daasi.de
Thu Apr 11 12:37:31 CEST 2019

Dear all,

as promised at the last virtual meeting, I created an overview of all
participants on this list, which will be part of the Charter that will
be published soon.

Please have a look at the attached document and

     either notify me, that you do not want to be listed as participant
of this group

     or correct the data if needed and explicitly consent to be published

I plan to put the amended list into the charter document Wednesday next
week.

By now the order within the 4 stakeholder groups is without rerasoning
(alphabetic order of given name)

I would propose to use alphabetical order of institution name. Any
counter proposals?

Cheers,

Peter