[Fim4l] Participants of FIM4L - list update

Peter Gietz peter.gietz at daasi.de
Thu Apr 11 15:59:20 CEST 2019

Dear all,

so let also me introduce myself

In the beginning of my IT career I was programmer and then worked for
LDAP/X.500 related DFN research projects and for DANTE Cambridge in
charge of the X.500 root node. Almost 20 years ago, I founded DAASI
International as a spin off of the last DFN-Project and  as official
spin off of the University of Tübingen. DAASI International provides
Open Source solutions in the fields of Identity and Access Management
and Federated Identity Management. I was among others involved in
research infrastructure projects and in AARC 1 and 2. Within AARC 1
DAASI International was involved in several library oriented pilots and
I was co-organizing a respective workshop at the LIBER 2016 Conference
and presented at LIBER 2018 Conference. On that 2018 event Jos, Jiri,
Valentino Cavalli (then working for LIBER) and I agreed that a thing
like FIM4L would be beneficial to ease migration of libraries to FIM and
thus we 4 started this activity.

Cheers,

Peter