[Fim4l] Participants of FIM4L - list update

Owen Iyoha owen at eko-konnect.org.ng
Thu Apr 11 17:53:17 CEST 2019

Hello All,

I am Owen Iyoha, General Manager of Eko-Konnect Research and Education Initiative, a cluster of the research and education network in Nigeria. We have started using the eduid.africa infrastructure for identity and access management to services and resources for libraries who are members of the NiCLOR (Nigerian Coalition of Libraries for Open Research) consortium.

I am fine with having my name published.

Thanks.

Owen