[Fim4l] Participants of FIM4L - list update

Owen Iyoha owen at eko-konnect.org.ng
Thu Apr 11 21:34:33 CEST 2019

Hello Peter,

I should have pointed out in my introduction that we are part of pilot activity for the African identity federation being driven by WACREN and Ubuntunet Alliance, so there are areas that need to be addressed some which you have pointed out.

My interest in being part of the list to gain more insights into the AARC initiative and how identity infrastructure is being leveraged by libraries so I can help my library community in Nigeria with identity and access management as an NREN provider.

Regards,
Owen