[Fim4l] YOUR Name on the Web? Participants now ordered and in the proto-charter document

Peter Gietz peter.gietz at daasi.de
Fri Apr 12 21:38:40 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Thanks to those that already responded to the list I sent a couple of
days before. I updated as I was told and put the list into the
proto-charter document. I also added (where I knew it) the RA21 affiliation.

I reordered the institutions alphabetically (with the exception of
putting LIBER and GEANT at the top of their respective group. But I can
change that as well.

Only those 10 of 36 names marked with an asterisc* have consented their
names to be published. That is not a lot. Please notify me asap, if you
want or do not want to be listed on the web page eventually.

Cheers,

Peter

--

Peter Gietz, CEO