[Fim4l] YOUR Name on the Web? Participants now ordered and in the proto-charter document

Bernd Oberknapp bo at ub.uni-freiburg.de
Sun Apr 14 23:59:12 CEST 2019

Dear Peter,

please don't include me in the published lists for now. I'm currently
very busy with multiple projects (and that won't change anytime soon),
therefore I unfortunatley haven't found the time to review all the
changes to the documents, and I've missed all but the first call.

Best regards,
Bernd

--
Bernd Oberknapp
Gesamtleitung ReDI

Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
Universitätsbibliothek
Platz der Universität 2 | Postfach 1629
D-79098 Freiburg        | D-79016 Freiburg

Telefon:  +49 761 203-3852
Telefax:  +49 761 203-3987
E-Mail:   bo at ub.uni-freiburg.de
Internet: www.ub.uni-freiburg.de