[Fim4l] Participants of FIM4L - list update

Licia Florio licia.florio at geant.org
Mon Apr 15 22:35:36 CEST 2019

Hi,

I’m Licia Florio, wearing multiple hats: I’m the activity co-leader for T&I in the GN4 project and also the AARC project coordinator.
I’m fine to have my name published.

Cheers,

> On 11 Apr 2019, at 14:15, Jos Westerbeke <jos.westerbeke at eur.nl> wrote:
>
> Dear participants of the FIM4L initiative,
>
> The email list of FIM4L is growing. That's a good thing; we get attention from libraries, NREN's, and many supportive partners, from EU and recently the US. (As you can see in the email just send by Peter G. containing a PDF with names for the charter doc.)
>
> To keep track of all participants of FIM4L, we decided in our last call to ask every participant for a short introduction. At least your name, function and affiliation. And why you're on FIM4L would be nice too. Just because many of the list don't know everyone involved.
>
> We also want to ask you whether you're fine with publishing your institution and personal name on thehttp://fim4l.org website. (in development)
>
> Future participants will be asked to give a short introduction too.
>
> So, could you please give:
> 	• short intro
> 	• consent to publish your name on website (name and affiliation only)
>
> @Gerrit: thank you for your already given extensive intro!
>
> Thank you in advance!
> Jos

Licia Florio
Senior Trust & Identity Manager and
T&I Activity Leader GÉANT
M: +31 (0) 653928443

Networks • Services • People

Learn more at www.geant.org​

​ GÉANT Vereniging (Association) is registered with the Chamber of
Commerce in Amsterdam with registration number 40535155 and operates in
the UK as a branch of GÉANT Vereniging. Registered office: Hoekenrode 3,
1102BR Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
UK branch address: City House, 126 - 130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ, UK.