[Fim4l] YOUR Name on the Web? Participants now ordered and in the proto-charter document

Vasso Kalaitzi Vasso.Kalaitzi at KB.nl
Tue Apr 16 17:12:54 CEST 2019

Dear Peter, all,

Apologies for the late reply, but I was on duty travelling. My name is Vasso Kalaitzi and I work for LIBER as Head of International Projects. I am ok with having my name on the website.
Also, thank you for providing the link to the newspiece on FIM4L; it is now also published on LIBER's social media:
https://twitter.com/LIBEReurope/status/1115900859773267971
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6521668576603045888
https://www.facebook.com/LIBEREurope/

Best,
V.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: FIM4L <fim4l-bounces at lists.daasi.de> Namens Peter Gietz
Verzonden: vrijdag 12 april 2019 21:39
Aan: Fim4l at lists.daasi.de
Onderwerp: [Fim4l] YOUR Name on the Web? Participants now ordered and in the proto-charter document

Dear all,

Thanks to those that already responded to the list I sent a couple of days before. I updated as I was told and put the list into the proto-charter document. I also added (where I knew it) the RA21 affiliation.

I reordered the institutions alphabetically (with the exception of putting LIBER and GEANT at the top of their respective group. But I can change that as well.

Only those 10 of 36 names marked with an asterisc* have consented their names to be published. That is not a lot. Please notify me asap, if you want or do not want to be listed on the web page eventually.

Cheers,

Peter

--

Peter Gietz, CEO