[Fim4l] Participants of FIM4L - list update

David Huebner david.huebner at daasi.de
Wed Apr 17 10:12:55 CEST 2019

Hi all,

my name is David Hübner and I'm working at DAASI International and in
that capacity was involved in both the AARC1 and AARC2 projects. In the
first of those one of the major topics was how to introduce federated
AAI into the library space and that's the primary reason I'm interested
in this list.

Please go ahead and publish my name on the website!

Cheers,
David

--
David Hübner, Solutions Engineer