[Fim4l] Statistics issue use-case

Bernd Oberknapp bo at ub.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Apr 25 13:03:26 CEST 2019

As I wrote in one of the first emails in this thread, I wouldn't mix
authorization with statistics, because the information required for the
statistics might differ from the information required for the
authorization. And there already exists a suggestion for a SCHAC
attribute for the statistics use case (schacLocalReportingCode).

Best regards,
Bernd

--
Bernd Oberknapp
Gesamtleitung ReDI

Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
Universitätsbibliothek
Platz der Universität 2 | Postfach 1629
D-79098 Freiburg        | D-79016 Freiburg

Telefon:  +49 761 203-3852
Telefax:  +49 761 203-3987
E-Mail:   bo at ub.uni-freiburg.de
Internet: www.ub.uni-freiburg.de