[Fim4l] Fwd: Reminder: 30 April 2019 - RA21 webinar

Heather Flanagan hlf at sphericalcowconsulting.com
Tue Apr 30 19:57:29 CEST 2019

And if you were unable to attend, the session was recorded:

The audio recording of the event has been added to the NISO event page at: https://www.niso.org/events/2019/04/niso-working-group-connections-live-resource-access-21st-century. The slides are also embedded there.

A publicly available recording of the webinar is housed on the Zoom platform. You can watch that recording at:
https://zoom.us/recording/share/sPh6RsX9t58KmRZGSE5O3ybV2jEFxe5jy6yDTj27eH8

Thanks,
Heather