[Fim4l] Lisa Hinchliffe - Intro and Consent

Lisa Hinchliffe lisalibrarian at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 01:01:05 CET 2019

Hello all. Since I've posted to the listserv today, I should really also
get to the item on my to-do list that says "post your intro to FIM4L" so
... here goes (and this is my consent to publish my name and affiliation on
the website):

Hi everyone,

I'm Lisa Janicke Hinchliffe, Professor and Coordinator for Information
Literacy Services and Instruction at the University Library at the
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. I am also an affiliated faculty
member in the University's School of Information Sciences and Center for
Global Studies. I have also been Head of the Undergraduate Library, Acting
Head of the University High School Library, Acting Coordinator for Staff
Training, and Coordinator for Strategic Planning at different points in my
17+ years at Illinois. I have been on one or more discovery/delivery
working groups during all of that time as well. I write for *The Scholarly
Kitchen* and - perhaps most relevant to this particular group - was on a
privacy group when RA21 was being developed and am now PI for a Mellon
Foundation funded project on developing privacy language for libraries that
want to negotiate terms for their licensed resources and PI for an
IMLS-funded project on *Prioritizing Privacy *in library learning analytics
projects. More info about me: lisahinchliffe.com

Glad to be able to be part of this community,
Lisa

___

Lisa Janicke Hinchliffe
lisalibrarian at gmail.com