[Fim4l] Fwd: GetFTR

Lisa Hinchliffe lisalibrarian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 21:41:48 CET 2019

Hi all,

I did a post on The Scholarly Kitchen about librarian concerns and GetFTR (
https://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2019/12/10/why-are-librarians-concerned-about-getftr/
).
The leadership of GetFTR has engaged and posted some additional information
that is very clarifying and also seems to show that they are already
iterating based on the discussions they are seeing - which is great. So, in
this case, read the comments!

Best,
Lisa

___