[Fim4l] Scopus

Raoul Teeuwen raoul.teeuwen at surfnet.nl
Thu Jul 18 21:04:55 CEST 2019

On 18/07/2019, 16:13, "FIM4L on behalf of Peter Schober" <fim4l-bounces at lists.daasi.de<mailto:fim4l-bounces at lists.daasi.de> on behalf of peter.schober at univie.ac.at<mailto:peter.schober at univie.ac.at>> wrote:

* Jiri Pavlik <jiri.pavlik at mzk.cz<mailto:jiri.pavlik at mzk.cz>> [2019-07-18 14:49]:

At Scopus users can activate personalisation adding name and e-mail
address. A screenshot attached.

Sorry, but no: It's simply impossible to "activate personalisation" on
top of a federated login if the IDP does not already release an
identifier that allows the SP to recognise a returning subject.

I think it depends on your definition of ‘personalisation’? If being welcomed by your actual name, seeing your name in certain screens, getting emails directly etc is your definition of personalisation, I would say I concur with Jiri.

Raoul.