[Fim4l] initial questions

Jos Westerbeke jos.westerbeke at eur.nl
Wed Mar 20 09:00:08 CET 2019

Hi Peter S.,

I'm fine with that. We'll manage your input into the document.

@all: Please note that our documents reside under the educational G-suite Terms of Services of Erasmus University Rotterdam. Even this shared docs edited by free gmail accounts are covered by this ToS.

It is stored in a Google Team drive. If anyone from the FIM4L group wants full edit rights, please give me or Jiri your Google account email address. We'll add it to our FIM4L Teamdrive, which then will appear in your personal Google Drive.

cheers,
Jos

On 20/03/2019, 08:26, "Fim4l on behalf of Peter Schober" <fim4l-bounces at lists.daasi.de on behalf of peter.schober at univie.ac.at> wrote:

    Beste Jos,

    * Jos Westerbeke <jos.westerbeke at eur.nl> [2019-03-18 11:10]:
    > we're more looking at the technical part and possibilities right now.
    > If you have suggestions, please let it know. It's a document with
    > public link and comment permissions.

    I don't use Google services so I'd send comments to this list instead.
    Is that fine with you?

    -peter