[Fim4l] Fwd: Reminder: 30 April 2019 - RA21 webinar

Jiri Pavlik jiri.pavlik at mzk.cz
Thu May 2 12:41:16 CEST 2019

Hi Heather,

thanks a lot for sharing slides and a recording.

I am very happy to see "Enable SSO to any personalized features the
resource may offer
using institutional credentials via pseudonomous pairwise user
identifier" as RA21 recommendation.

Could you clarify, please, whether the idea is to use WAYF/DS which
will run SUNET via funding
from GEANT or SPs are free to choose the SUNET WAYF/DS or any WAYF/DS
following RA21 recommendations?

Best regards

            Jiri