[Fim4l] Fwd: Re: ICOLC & FIM4L

Peter Gietz peter.gietz at daasi.de
Tue May 28 18:52:31 CEST 2019

Hi List,

erroneously this discussion was without CC to the list. Well here it is.

Cheers,

Peter

Betreff: 	Re: ICOLC & FIM4L
Datum: 	Thu, 23 May 2019 13:16:46 +0200
Von: 	Peter Gietz <peter.gietz at daasi.de>

Hi Jos,

Thanks a lot for this very interesting pointer. I think the ALR comments
make the FIM4L activity even more important, since we address at least
parts of the gaps analyzed by ALR.

1.) Obviously this is the case with regards to privacy and I feel
encouraged to stick to our current recommendations but also to be more
explicit and detailed about the potential privacy related consequences.
To not further delay of the publication of the guidelines I would  like
to propose to star another document only dealing with privacy related
consequences of FIM.

The other two main subjects of the ALR gap analysis are:

2.) accessibility aspects, which are more directly directed to the RA21
Javascript-enhancements for easing the discovery process, where I am
unsure whether FIM4L should take this up

3.) auditing and statistics: Here I do see FIM4L subject space and again
I would recommend to write yet another document on that, instead of
addressing too much more (than the already discussed attribute for
statistics) in tzhe guidelines text.

As to your question: I very much propose to try to get ALR into FIM4L.

Cheers,

Peter

--

Peter Gietz, CEO