[Fim4l] Hello and brief intro

Jiri Pavlik jiri.pavlik at mzk.cz
Thu Sep 12 11:43:16 CEST 2019

Dear Chris,

could you let us know, please, once currently planned changes in sign
in at Science Direct are in place?

It is great to have you and Meshna at FIM4L so we can work together
and make sure
that ScienceDirect, Scopus and other other Elsevier services follow
FIM4L recommendations
in the best way possible.

All the best

           Jiri