[Fim4l] World is not covered with NREN's and good AAI

Jiri Pavlik jiri.pavlik at techlib.cz
Wed Dec 9 15:21:02 CET 2020

Hi Romy,

I can give a short overview. Colleagues of mine from eduID.cz already did a
training for NRENs
regarding setting up a national federation and joining eduGAIN covering all
details. Let me know, pls.,
if you will be interested in organising such training for AzScienceNet,
ASNET, BASNET, GRENA, RENAM, URAN.

BR
                Jiri