[Fim4l] Federated access - Walk-In

Jos Westerbeke jos.westerbeke at eur.nl
Tue Feb 25 13:26:49 CET 2020

Hi Meshna.

For this our library provides a day pass, a "Library service card". One needs to go to the library desk to register and to show identification card etc. Then a password is set and given. The account authenticates for our e-resources like a student account. Quite some security rules apply here and the password is reset at the end of the session. We don't use the additional "library-walk-in" attribute as far as I know, which is a nicer solution. At least for you to recognize walk-in users.;) And if a publisher demands it to let it be known, then we need to use this attribute.

best,
Jos