[Fim4l] Reasonable lenght of SP's session

Nicholas Roy nroy at internet2.edu
Wed Feb 26 00:47:36 CET 2020

In R&E circles, session lifetimes tend to align with the lifetime of a user’s Kerberos ticket-getting-ticket (for those that used or still use Kerberos). I think that is 10 hours, to cover a normal work day with padding built in. I don’t know that that is what libraries want, but it’s what most R&E IdPs tend to offer.

Nick