[Fim4l] Question about library/publisher reporting

Heather Flanagan hlf at sphericalcowconsulting.com
Thu Jul 16 17:37:47 CEST 2020

Hello FIM4L members!

How many of you get reports from publishers on usage stats for billing purposes (maybe by using the COUNTER-SUSHI standards)? Have any of you done anything different to get this kind of information into a SAML workflow? A small group is spinning up in the REFEDS Schema area that’s discussing the possibilities here, and while we have publishers on hand to describe the use case, I was wondering what this might look like from the library perspective.

Feedback and further information most welcome!

Heather Flanagan — Translator of Geek to Human
https://sphericalcowconsulting.com